Who Am I?

I am a Primary Science Teacher Fellow. The Teacher Fellowships are funded by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and administered by the Royal Society of New Zealand. The Fellowships are designed to support the effective teaching of science in primary and intermediate schools.
Teacher Fellows are placed in a science organisation for two terms to gain an appreciation of the Nature of Science - doing science work in a 'real life' setting. I am lucky enough to be hosted by Wellington Zoo.
To find out more about the Teacher Fellowships or see what other teachers are doing click the links in the side bar.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Blue Duck or Whio

If you want to learn some more about whio, here is a link to a video from the Meet the Locals series. They are at the Whakapapa River where I saw my whio!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.